Terms and Conditions of use
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Access to www.addictionbazaar.com (“Website”) is only available to those who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Individuals who are 'incompetent to contract' within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. conform
- If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register or transact on www.addictionbazaar.com
- If you are a Minor and want to access the Website for any transaction only, then the legal Parent or Guardian who is eligible to form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act 1872 can do the transaction on behalf of you.
- Addictionbazaar reserves the right to terminate your Account or deny you access to the website if it is discovered that you are a minor.
- Addictionbazaar is a site which allows buyers and sellers to do transaction with acceptance of policies of addictionbazaar.
- addictionbazaar is not directly involved in any transaction between buyers and sellers on the Website and hence cannot guarantee the quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed on the Website.
- addictionbazaar cannot guarantee the completion of a transaction initiated by the users on Website.
- You understand that addictionbazaar cannot ensure the reliability of the information present on the Website that is posted by a user of the website. Please use good judgement before initiating a transaction on the Website. You can use the tools given on the website to communicate with the users on the website to obtain more information.
- You agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that you transact with.
- In event of some technical, typographical error in which the price of the item is incorrectly displayed, seller/addictionbazaar reserves the right to cancel your order.
- Use of services from addictionbazaar is at your own discretion & Risk.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
- If you use the website then you shall be responsible for maintaining your own account.
- Your account is protected with a combination of Username /User Email address and Password. In any case you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password.
- You agree to notify addictionbazaar in case your account is being used by an unauthorised entity.
- You also agree and understand that addictionbazaar will not liable for any loss and damage resulting from your failure to keep your password secure.
- You agree not to share your username and password information with any other party without the written permission of addictionbazaar. Account Information provided by you must be accurate at all times including payment details, email address and physical address.
- You understand that addictionbazaar does not permit you to transfer your account to another party. You yourself are responsible for all the activity from your account.
- If you’re registering as a business entity then you make sure you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
- Addictionbazaar reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, anytime and for any reason/no reason.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless addictionbazaar, its members, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the website from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any use of the website or violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the website.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles
- You agree and understand that while using the Website you may be exposed to the content from other users that you may consider offensive, indecent or objectionable. addictionbazaar shall not liable for any issues arising from such content. However you can report the same by using the contact us.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by addictionbazaar. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Is not abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise violates the legal rights of others
- does not tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users..
- Does not conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters. does not contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- does not infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products.
- Does not violate any law at the time in force.
- does not harm minors in anyway.
- does not provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- does not infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity. Shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers.
- In event of a security breach or hacking attack it may be possible that content that is offensive or obscene is transmitted by other users on the website and you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It is also a possibility that in event of such attack your personal information that you have shared on the Website is obtained by an unauthorised person and it’s also a possibility that the information may be used to harass or harm you. We do not approve of such action and by using the Website you agree and understand that we are not responsible for such unauthorised usage of your information. Please take caution while sharing any personal information on the Website.
- Addictionbazaar shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- From time to time you will be asked to share information on the Website about the products you purchased. You agree and understand that while sharing any information you will be providing accurate and correct information.
- You as a buyer understand that upon initiating a transaction you are entering into legally binding and enforceable contract with the seller to purchase the product or the service from the seller using the payment facility. You can pay for the transaction using any payment facility available on the Website.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate addictionbazaar Website features immediately upon Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non-Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time then this would make you ineligible for a refund.
- Refunds can be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received. In case we do not have the details of your banking information available we may ask for the same from you and you agree to provide us the information for the refund process
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI). Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI). Refunds shall be conditional and subject to buyer complying with Policies.
- addictionbazaar may cancel a transaction if it finds buyer suspicious on any grounds including:
- Purchase of High Volume
- The Buyer and Seller understand that addictionbazaar will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of addictionbazaar
Laws & Taxes
- Buyer and seller shall comply with all the applicable laws at the time being in force.
- Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and addictionbazaar Website.
- You shall be responsible for paying any taxes applicable as a result of your purchase or sales on addictionbazaar
Refunds, Shipping, Cancellation etc.
Refunds, Shipping, Cancellation, etc will be subject to the respective policy. Follow below links to know more - Refund & Cancellation Policy - Shipping - Sellers Policy[When Applicable]
- Selling & Buying digital content is strictly prohibited as of now on addictionbazaar.
- If a Buyer or Seller are found to be involved in selling or buying such items then, addictionbazaar reserves the right to Cancel the transaction, Limit your access or block you from addictionbazaar.
You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You are responsible for all applicable taxes. In addition, you must abide by addictionbazaar's policies as stated in the Agreement and the addictionbazaar policy documents listed below (if applicable to your activities on or use of the Services) as well as all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by addictionbazaar, each of which is incorporated herein by reference and each of which may be updated by addictionbazaar from time to time without notice to you.
Addictionbazaar's Intellectual Property
Addictionbazaar, and other addictionbazaar graphics, logos, designs, and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of addictionbazaar in the India and/or other countries.Addictionbazaar's trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names or email addresses, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
Addictionbazaar respects intellectual property of others. In case you feel like your Trademark has been infringed, you can write to addictionbazaar at [email protected]
addictionbazaar is not responsible for the accuracy of listings posted on the website and will not liable for the same.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are mentioned below:
Himanshu Angolkar vhaddictionbazar private Ltd.
1/291 rashmi khand sharda nagar